Avatar Psychiatrist Avatar Psychiatrist

I know this flash for ages now. And i have never sayd it, but i have to now.
This is one of the best AMV's i have ever seen. I love the animation, the music, the crazy stuff.

Dude, well done.

Brom Bones: No Evil 009 Brom Bones: No Evil 009

I watched this 5 times allready in the last month. Whenever i watch it touchs my heart. Especially Icky, can feel with him. The characters are lovely made, the story is touching and the voices fits so perfectly. The charm of this world is also amazing, a nice and beautiful world but also with dark sides. <3

an awkward situation. an awkward situation.

All in all it was fantastic to watch.
The jokes where pretty funny and the animations fitted in in very well.
The sound and the music was perfectly added to the situations.
Only thing i wish is would be more frame by frame animations, that would make it even better.
But still, the joke was all i need to give it a 5 of 5.
Keep going that kind of stuff!

tylerghardin responds:

thank you! i don't like zany, crazy animation, but you're right that even still the animation could be better.

Pleasure Island 4 Pleasure Island 4

Well stors Sir. But i expect a Walrus-Queen in the next Episode which is angry because of his Walrus-King because he is not potential enough... or something like that. Jets would be also nice.

An Arrow in the Knee An Arrow in the Knee

Nice

Allready seen it on Youtube, good job mate. But would be even better if the Dovakihns Story would have somekind of Flashback or something like that.

Zelda: The Hammer of Time Zelda: The Hammer of Time

OMFG

I laughed for endless minutes after the scene where the Monster turns arround over and over again. I thought i gonna die of a heart attack by laughing. It so grate.

Rocket Crotch Halloween Rocket Crotch Halloween

Epic

This is still the best Halloween Flash on NG for me. Totally Funny, with a bit of spookyness. Grate work.

Professor Layton pt. 4 Professor Layton pt. 4

WOW

Well i thought he gonna explode ANYTIME!!! But that was unexpected. That makes it much better anyhow. And i loved the other Episodes anyway so 10/10.

And by the way. Your Graphical Skills increase more and more. Keep working! ;)

German Xmas Market German Xmas Market

Nice

Very nice. But a German Speaking Voice Actor would be better ^^. And Police Officers in Germany have green clothes. ;)

Wonchop responds:

It's not actually in Germany. It's a German Xmas Market in England, so it's very unlikely they'd hire German police officers specifically for that.

Smash Gets Serious Smash Gets Serious

HuH?

The last scene:
"Du Hast in Eisen, Sonic & Mario"
WTF is that mean? I mean, iam german, but i dont understand it either.... :/